As a follow up to my last post, “You just don’t get it.“, I saw this article today in Newsweek that has an interesting take on why congress doesn’t work. The fact that we have senators resigning because they feel that cross party feuding is preventing forward progress should serve as a wake up call to all congressional incumbents and hopefuls.
- Management’s Role in Scaled Agile
- Warning on our increasingly connected world
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 4: Pavers
- Mr. T Challenge!
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 3: Laying Concrete Blocks
- You’ve been Elf-ed!
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 2: Foundation and Base Structure
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 1: Project Planning
- Kubernetes – exposing port outside cluster
- I’ll be speaking at Giant Conference