No matter what, applications should not automatically assume that they should take the center stage and pop to the forefront. This does two things – it takes the cursor focus away from where the user was typing and it creates the need to shift focus back to the place it used to be. This is bad behavior. If you write GUI applications please, please, please don’t allow your application to do this.
- An old gem…
- DECODING STORY POINTS
- DIY OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE – PART 5: Stone Siding
- Management’s Role in Scaled Agile
- Warning on our increasingly connected world
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 4: Pavers
- Mr. T Challenge!
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 3: Laying Concrete Blocks
- You’ve been Elf-ed!
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 2: Foundation and Base Structure