If you schedule a lunch meeting with people in your office you should supply lunch. Some situations are unavoidable and thus exempt, such as meetings with people in different time zones. However, if the meeting is all local, supply food.
- DECODING STORY POINTS
- DIY OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE – PART 5: Stone Siding
- Management’s Role in Scaled Agile
- Warning on our increasingly connected world
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 4: Pavers
- Mr. T Challenge!
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 3: Laying Concrete Blocks
- You’ve been Elf-ed!
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 2: Foundation and Base Structure
- DIY Outdoor Living Space – Part 1: Project Planning